reported| Hiedi Julz
Oscar-winning Kevin Spacey, 60-year-old,American actor, producer and singer, was accused two months ago with a moral case alleging of sexual harassment of a young man at a nightclub.It is said Kevin was drunk. Massachusetts State Court against Kevin Spacey and formally accused of molesting a young man 18, more than two years ago.
The court set March 4 as the date for a new hearing in the same case, which dates back to 2016 and accuses Spacey of sexual harassment of the son of American media, Heather Unroh, in a nightclub.
The court prevented actor Kevin Spacey from communicating with the young victim and approaching him until the new hearing.
The representative declined to speak during the session and appeared in court smiling and calm, while his lawyer presented to the court a document denying the attack Kevin Spacey on the young man and that he drank alcohol, but the young man confirmed the crime of harassing witnesses, which prompted the court to charge him officially and may be tried in his mind five years, That there are several charges against the famous actor including the charge of sexual harassment of actor Anthony Rab when he was 14 years old.
Kevin Spacey is facing a felony charge of sexual assault for allegedly assaulting a former Boston TV news anchor's teenage son in 2016.
According to the clerk's office, Spacey will be arraigned on a charge of indecent assault and battery on a person aged 14 or over at Nantucket District Court on January 7.
Globe, Cape and Islands, Massachusetts, District Attorney Michael O'Keefe told the Boston Globe that a hearing was held on December 20, where Clerk Magistrate Ryan Kearney issued a criminal complaint for the charge "against Kevin S. Fowler, also known as Kevin Spacey".
Longtime Boston journalist Heather Unruh accused Spacey last year of sexually assaulting her son at a Nantucket bar in July 2016.
The former news anchor for ABC affiliate WCVB claimed Spacey provided her 18-year-old son with numerous drinks before reaching down his pants and grabbing his genitals. Her son had told Spacey he was 21, Unruh said.
As news of the looming charges emerged, Spacey then raised eyebrows with his bizarre return to social media for the first time since 2017.
On Twitter and Instagram, the Usual Suspects actor shared a link to a YouTube video featuring Spacey delivering a three-minute monologue in character as his former House of Cards protagonist, Frank Underwood.
Except Frank Underwood was killed off between Seasons 5 and 6 of the hit Netflix series after Spacey was unceremoniously dismissed after numerous accusations of sexual misconduct came to light.
In Monday's video, titled "Let Me Be Frank," Spacey spoke directly into the camera, as was Underwood's wont, and bemoaned his current state of affairs.
But the line between Spacey and the character remained fuzzy, as he eviscerated those who wished to see him confess and lambasted others who rushed to judgment without facts.
"We're not afraid, not of what we said, not of what we did and we're still not afraid," Spacey said, ostensibly as Underwood. "Because I promise you this: If I didn't pay the price for the things that we both know I did do, I'm certainly not going to pay the price for the things I didn't do."
In the video Spacey appears to address the decision to kill off his character on the show following his firing last year. He also appears to reference the real-life allegations of sexual assault that surfaced last year, derailing his career. The video depicts Spacey in a kitchen setting wearing an apron bedecked with Santa Claus imagery.
"Despite all the poppycock, the animosity, the headlines, the impeachment without a trial. Despite even my own death, I feel surprisingly good and my confidence grows each day that soon enough you will know the full truth," Spacey says.
It could not immediately be confirmed if Spacey was in fact behind the video. Netflix declined to comment. A source close to Netflix said the streaming giant had no involvement with the video.
Reuters, Los Angeles Times